How do you keep yourself solid when the rug is being pulled out from underneath you?
Are you scared? Overwhelmed? Frustrated? Angry? You may have every right to feel that way, but it will not bring you what you truly desire.
Or you may be ready to bust out of that old rut - but you aren't sure what direction to head...
Join me for a complimentary exploration of how Belief Re-patterning will support you in getting your "best self" to emerge so you are able to create the life you aspire to live instead of the one someone else decided on... or you bought into.
• Learn how your self talk affects your behaviour, your energy and the energy of others
• Receive practical take-aways you can use immediately to shift your thoughts without requiring extra time in your day
• Explore a simple method to quiet your Inner Critic and strengthen your Inner Coach
• Re-pattern a belief that has kept you stuck until now
• Connect with others who also want to create a more positive world
Register at http://www.Critic2Coach.ca and use Activation Code 893 or just pop in that evening.
Registration opens at 12:30, Event is 1:00pm until 3:00pm
Presentation is by Suze Casey, Best Selling author of Belief Re-patterning: The Amazing Technique for "Flipping the Switch" to Positive Thoughts. (Hay House)