Register online at and view the current agenda and list of speakers at www.redbowag.com.
$50 registration fee (student rate $30)
Includes lunch, coffee and tradeshow (and parking)
Register by February 7th, 2020.
Keynote Speaker: Jim Gerrish, grazing consultant - Getting the most out of your pasture
- Managing cattle with drones -Marcus Webber, LandView Drones
- Low stress cattle handling -Dylan Biggs, TK Ranch
- Using water as a tool for pasture management – Producer Panel
- Large animal emergency response- Dr. Rebecca Husted, Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue, INC
- Measuring and mapping soil carbon - Kim Cornish, Food Water Wellness Foundation